Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't trip

There is a lot of pressure on college graduates to get a money pumping position immediately upon receiving a degree.

My friends Jer and Joe followed a different path (which I would say most people probably end up in to some extent) and Jer chronicles their adventures in his post this morning. It's a cool idea, transparency about what's going on in your life, and he accomplishes it eloquently. I'm happy to see heterodox viewpoints getting their outlet a fuera de traditional media. Check it out.

It also leads me to a bigger question. Will people continue blogging their whole lives? The internet as we know it may change, but if that happened there would probably be some way to transfer content. I remember somebody asked me a couple of weeks ago if I was ever bored at college, and I replied that I don't think I could ever be bored anywhere with an internet connection. In large part that is due to the blogosphere. Keep writing your whole life, Jer. I'll be listening.