Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A few quick links

I've pretty much become obsessed with Amazon over the past couple of days because my friend Ben made the top 100 yesterday with his book, which I haven't read yet but I'm sure will be fantastic. Congrats Ben!

But while I was looking around Amazon I also saw this list, describing the top Harry Potter reading towns in America per capita. I was proud to see that my very own Mill Valley was one of the tops on this list, at #36. Frankly, I'm surprised that we weren't higher, considering that practically everybody I know has read Harry Potter. Maybe its a matter of correlation versus causation, because I would never consciously hang out with somebody that had denied themselves the pleasure of reading these books.

So, if you're in Mill Valley, buy Harry Potter online and boost our rating on the list. And no matter where you are, check out Ben's book, if only to find out more about one of my best friends and how he thinks.