Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleep and RSS Feed Data, Past Month

I'm still collecting data from my every day life and I'm tinkering with what I should be doing with it. In the meantime, here are a couple of graphs, one that I collected (my sleep) and one that Google automatically put together for me (RSS reader activity over the past month): As you can see I had an explosion of activity yesterday. In general I will admit that these numbers are skewed because I subscribe to some feeds on del.icio.us that I plow through and mostly just read the headlines of. There's more variance here than I would like, but I suppose that is a function of being a college student more than anything. Aside from that one wild day toward the end of December, I never sleep more than 10 hours and I rarely sleep less than 6. I get a mean of 7.924 and a standard deviation of 1.06 hours of sleep per night.