Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thanks For Reading This Blog

This is my five hundredth post, and it is also around the third year anniversary of when I started blogging. So I would like to thank everybody who reads this blog, even occasionally. Your support helps to keep me motivated and your criticism helps to keep me sharp.

I would especially like to thank those of you who read this blog through an RSS reader or get updates by e-mail, because you are probably my most loyal readers, and because you don't make me feel guilty if I can't update for a few days. I appreciate it.

Finally, I'd like to encourage you all to send me links that you think I might find interesting. If you are on the cusp of deciding whether or not to send me something, you should err on the side of doing so. Like Amanda in Not Another Teen Movie, you can't expect me to blog each one of them. But at the very least I will tag them on del.icio.us.