Monday, April 2, 2007

Florida versus Ohio State

Having predicted the finals correctly for the first time since 2002 when my boy Jarrett Jack and Georgia Tech almost made me the envy of the whole male population at my high school, I am naturally very pumped for this game. I think it comes down to Ohio State needing to force turnovers against a taller Florida team. On a more personal level, I hope that Oden stays out of foul trouble for two reasons:

1) So I can see him play and decide whether I would pick him over Kevin Durant of Texas with the #1 selection

2) As my economics teacher put it, so we can all see "Joakin Noah get slapped around a little bit." Couldn't agree more, the French pig needs to get taught a lesson or two about how we do things in the states.

Prediction: I'm sticking with my guns and going with Ohio State. No way that Florida wins both the football and basketball ships in the same year.