Tuesday, March 6, 2007

People with wack e-mail signatures

As e-mail becomes more and more a part of our everyday lives (in so far as you are expected to check your e-mail and respond to them every day), people seem to be developing crazier and crazier quotes at the end of each of their e-mails. On the streets we used to call something like that wack. Seriously, I don't care what it truly is to be an artist when I'm reading my student employment e-mail and I don't need to know some vague civil rights slogan when I'm figuring out how to pay for intersession housing. People try to come up with such specialized niches in their e-mail signature quotes that they end up with something comically random. So just stop it, you're embarassing me, you're embarassing yourself, and worst of all, you're embarassing your family.