Thursday, December 14, 2006

The more you know you need to get to sleep early...

...the harder it is. I have to wake up in 7 hours to get ready for my math final, but it seems like I just can't get to sleep. It's an absolute conundrum.

In other news, at Vassar we just celebrated the "Primal Scream" tonight. It's a tradition where everybody gathers in the middle of the quad and screams as loud as they can at exactly 12:00, celebrating the end of study week and the beginning of the finals. There were some people streaking (the story, as always, was that the people who streak are not people that you want to see streak), a lot of loud noise, and generally just one highly overrated event. I'm more than down for tradition, but let's make it a good tradition. How about a giant keg in the middle of the quad while it's happening? We can do anything if we put our minds to it (er... if you put your minds to it, I don't want to get in trouble for giving underage kids alcohol).

This blog will try to avoid train of thought in the future... but it's already been written... and if I don't post it now I'll feel even worse about wasting my time writing it when I should be sleeping... so it'll stay.