Tuesday, September 12, 2006

One day later

Yesterday I went through an entire day of september 11 without hearing about the attacks on the world trade towers once. I read opinions//stories about it in writing, but nothing in person. I guess it just comes down to there being nothing to say about it. It sucked. That's it.

On a side note, I was also internally pissed for a couple of minutes that we didn't have a holiday to celebrate what happened, but then I realized that that would have been somehow playing into what the terrorists wanted in a way (although it's hard to say what they wanted to do by killing so many innocent people). If they hate capitalism, then not working is acquiesing to their beliefs in a way. Indeed, from then on I set out to make sure that I put extra effort into everything I did yesterday. A great way to avoid procrastination.